Kairros has delivered Redeployment Services to assist workers to obtain new employment since 1994. During this time we have assisted almost 1,500 people into new jobs that suited their needs, vocation and skills.
We work across the entire state of New South Wales and have a particular strength and intimate knowledge of the South-West Sydney labour market, where our expertise with Non-English Speaking Background (NESB) workers is especially valuable.
Our services include:
- Vocational Assessment: A Bio-psychosocial approach is used to assesses the worker’s current vocational and rehabilitation needs. The assessment includes:
- Employment, education and training history
- Functional and psychological status
- Treatment provision
- Specific level of English literacy
- Occupational testing, where required
- Identification of suitable employment options
- Labour Market research to ensure job availability of suitable options
- Medical Case Conferencing
- Job Search Preparation: Assists injured workers by providing education regarding job seeking skills, i.e. including but not limited to resume preparation, interview techniques and injury disclosure
- Job Seeking Assistance
- Placement Services
- Post Placement Support